Residence of 3 stages: ideal investment

North Cyprus / Gazimagusa / Center

 

DHA3011

Price

£ 32.500 - 149.000

Location

Gazimagusa / Center


41 - 179 SQ M


0+1, 1+1, 2+1, 3+1


1, 2


1


0

Different Floor Alternatives


100 m


5 km


35 km

Property Type : Residental / For Sale / Project

DHA3011


£ 32.500


42 SQ M


0+1


1

Property Type : Residental / For Sale / Project / Apartment

DHA3011-1


£ 41.500


41 SQ M


1+1


1

Property Type : Residental / For Sale / Project / Apartment

DHA3011-2


£ 65.500


68 SQ M


2+1


2

Property Type : Residental / For Sale / Project / Apartment

DHA3011-3


£ 149.000


179 SQ M


3+1


2

Property Type : Residental / For Sale / Project / Apartment



SQ M



Property Type :



SQ M



Property Type :



SQ M



Property Type :



SQ M



Property Type :



SQ M



Property Type :



SQ M



Property Type :



SQ M



Property Type :

Residence of 3 stages: ideal investment

Large-scale project, located on 28 acres of land and consists of 3 phases, the construction of two of which are already nearing completion. The project includes seven different types of apartments and houses, such as studio apartments, two and three bedroom apartments with terraces and without them, townhouses with two or three bedrooms.

Long Beach is really one of the most beautiful beaches on the island thanks to the amazingly clear sea, a three-kilometer sandy beach, and because of its very convenient location. Just a few minutes from the town of Famagusta and Bogaz, including many historical sites, real estate in this area has already attracted the attention of many investors and buyers from around the world.

The value of the acquired object as apartments and townhouses include a choice according to your taste elements such as kitchen and bedroom cabinets, as well as interior finishing materials (color of the walls, interior and exterior doors, flooring, ceramic and tile and model of ladder railing) according to the standard proposal. If you want to use materials that are not included in the standard offer, as well as additional elements of interior decoration, the company will provide you with the necessary assistance.

Project infrastructure: guarded entrance, supermarket, indoor heated pool, two outdoor pools, fitness center, beauty salon, basketball and volleyball courts, tennis court, restaurants, cafe and pool bar, children's cafe and playground, play area and many other entertainments will turn your life into a holiday!

Flexible and individual payment programs: for ready-made real estate 60% of the value should be paid at the time of receiving the keys (1-2 years), the remaining 40% is granted by installments for a period of 24 months; For a property under construction 40% down payment, 20% of the cost should be paid at the time of the receipt of the keys (1-2 years), the remaining 40% is granted by installments for a period of 24 months.

OTHER FEATURES

Number of Blocks : 1 Number of Floors : 10  Available for Loan

FACADE PROPERTIES

 West  East  South  North

INTERIOR FEATURES

 Open Kitchen  Balcony  Barbecue  Steel Door  Shower Cabin  PVC Windows  Terrace

EXTERIOR FEATURES

 Outdoor Swimming Pool  Aquapark  Elevator  Basketball Court  Fitness  Security  Turkish Bath  Doorman  Car park  Private Beach  Beach Shuttle  Restaurant Cafe  Sauna  SPA  Tennis Court

ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES

 Pharmacy  Market  Park

TRANSPORTATION FEATURES

 Carriageway  Street  Bus  Taxi

VIEW FEATURES

 Sea  Nature  Pool

LOCATION FEATURES

 Next to Sea

Ask for Price and Picture

Security Code

Similar Properties

How can we help you?
In order to communicate with you, simply fill out the form below ...